During this time we are taking all necessary precautions to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff.
Please take a moment to read over our revised practices.
- We are fortunate to have an open space with lots of windows and doors to open, and to allow fresh air circulation.
- Salon trading hours and team rosters have been revised to reduce the number of staff and clients at any given time, and ensuring adequate social distancing is practiced.
- Our online bookings are currently available, but we may need to adjust your selected timeslot to ensure we do not exceed maximum salon guest numbers.
- Our current trading hours are Mon – Sat, with evening bookings Wed & Thurs.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to seeing you soon!
If you answer yes to any of the following, please reschedule your appointment.
- Are you feeling unwell or displaying any cold/flu like symptoms?
- Have you knowingly been in contact with anyone that has tested positive to COVID-19?
- Have you returned from overseas in the past 14 days?
- Have you visited any known COVID hotspots in Victoria or NSW in the past 14 days?
We have undertaken all relevant industry procedures to comply with government regulations. Please see our policies and procedures below.
- Please pre-book your salon appointment, and ensure you have supplied your current contact details.
- We ask you do NOT bring your friends or family members along, as this can hinder our social distance practices.
- We request that you wash and sanitise your hands on arrival. Hand sanitiser is readily available throughout the salon, and our bathroom is conveniently located for guest and staff use.
- Please BYO a book, magazine or tablet, as we are sadly unable to provide our usual assortment of magazines at the moment. You are welcome access our free wifi.
- Refreshments are served once again in our locally made stoneware pottery, washed and sanitised in between uses with hot soapy water.
- All of our salon capes and towels, and disposable towels are single use only and will be washed or disposed of after each use.
- All of our tools including combs, brushes, scissors and clippers are sterilised in between guests.
- All chairs, work stations and surrounding benches, salon basins and basin areas, are wiped and sanitised before each new guest arrival.
- Contact areas throughout the salon and bathroom are regularly disinfected.
- We ask that you do your part to ensure continued health and safety for those around you. Please wash and sanitise your hands after visiting the bathroom; dispose of used tissues in the bin; cough or sneeze into your elbow, not your hands.
- All of our staff have downloaded the COVIDSafe app, we encourage you to do the same.
- You will need a border pass to cross the border for your appointment if you are traveling from NSW and be within the ‘border bubble’ They are easy to acquire, here is a link to help make it easy for you https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/current-status/public-health-directions/border-restrictions/border-restrictions-8-aug-2020